With knowing what brand of knives do professional chefs prefer you should try to know about other related topics, like-
What are the good brands of knives?
Before knowing what brands of knives do professional chefs prefer, you should know what are the good brands of knives? There are many good branded knives such as-Messemeister, Wusthof, Henckel, Shun, and so on. These are so nice brands of knives. If you want to buy any branded knife you should not search the low price of a cheap brand.
- Best Kitchen Knife
- Best Knife Set
- Best Bushcraft Knife
- Best Fillet Knife for Salmon
- Best Japanese Chef Knife
- Best Chef Knife
- What are three knives
- When Must a Knife Be Cleaned and Sanitized
- How To Use A Kitchen Knife
What brand of knives do professional chefs prefer, and why?
Every chef has his own choice of knife that works best for him. But in general, professional chefs prefer some brands of knives. Though professional chefs need not care what knives they have, depending on their cooking style sometimes they need to choose the brands. It doesn’t matter their knife is expensive or not. Professional chefs are aware of their comfort. In this modern era, MAC MTH-80, Wusthof, J.A. Henckels, Misono UX10 Gyutou, Global G-2 are the most common brands that professional chefs prefer to use. There are several reasons to choose a particular brand, for example-
- Steel type.
- Blade type.
What are the top ten knife brands that professional chefs use?
Although all knives are equal for professional chefs, there are some top brands. It can inform you about the worldwide best knives and making some sense and ideas of the best kitchen knives. These are individually best of their specific configuration or feature. Some are sharp, affordable, safe to use, easy to clean, and can perform different cooking tasks. Take a look at the following-
- Most essential chef’s knife: Wusthof Classic Craftsman Knife.
- Most user-friendly chef’s knife: Made In 8” Chef’s Knife.
- Best chef’s knife for beginners: Pampered Chef 8” Chef’s Knife.
- Best chef’s knife for small hands: Shun Classic 6” Chef’s Knife.
- Sharpest chef’s knife: Global Santoku 7” Chef’s knife.
- Best multipurpose chef’s knife: Misen 8” Chef’s Knife.
- Best value chef’s knife: J.A. Henckels Classic 8” Chef’s Knife.
- Best overall chef’s knife: Wusthof Classic 8” Chef’s knife.
- Best ergonomic chef’s knife: Victorinox Rosewood Forged 8” Chef’s Knife.
- Best lightweight knife: MAC Professional 8” Hollow Edge Chef’s Knife.
Why is Henckels Pro S chef knife best for professional chefs?
The J.A. Henckels Twin Professional S chef’s knife is also known as Henckels Pro S chef’s knife. It is one of the best valuable chef’s knives to professional chefs. To become one of the best, there must have some appreciable features, like-
- Right balance.
- Act as a finger guard.
- Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel.
- Safe handling.
- Broad blade.
- Curved cutting edge.
- Can do all tasks- slicing, dicing.
- Full warranty.