Hearing the burger, make your mouth water? It is not only you; millions of people are the burger lovers who don’t want to pass a single day without a burger.
But it can be more interesting if you know all about burgers and the actual difference between steakburger and hamburger. It makes your burger party more exciting and will concern what taste need at what time.
Suppose you are interested to know the Steakburger Vs Hamburger, it is the right place for you. From here, you will get to learn from raw to serving plate both types of burgers.
So, let’s see Steakburger Vs. Hamburger.
Steakburger Vs Hamburger
Know the differences between steak burger and hamburger in detail! Learn the making process of them.
Difference Steak Burger & Hamburger
- Steak Burger
The first steak burger appeared and offered by the consumers in 1934. A steak burger is a sort of sandwich where used steak, and it is the main ingredient.
The steak burger is known as the steakhouse burger because you may get them merely in the steakhouse with different variable recipes. As the recommended name, steak burger is a cross between beef and steak. For this patty, chefs need to use a steak patty instead of a beef patty of meat.
Place of origin: United States
Ingredients: Steak patty of meat or beef and bun/bread
The hamburger appeared for the first time in the last of the 19th or early 20th century. A hamburger is just like a sandwich that consists of one or more cooked patties of the favorite ground meat or beef, placed between the bun or bread roll. The cake was made of fried, grilled, or flamed boiled.
Place of origin: Germany & United States
Ingredients: Ground meat or beef and bun/bread
Difference Nutrition Value Chart
Steakburger single patty: 128Grams
- Calories: 320
- Total fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 440mg
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Net carbs: 3g
- Protein: 21g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Iron: 1.2 mg
This is a daily nutrition value that bases on 2000 calories You can change the burger size depending on your needs.
Hamburger double patty: 100Grams
- Calories: 295
- Total fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Sodium: 414mg
- Potassium: 226mg
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Protein: 17g
- Calcium: 10%
- Vitamin B6: 10%
- Magnesium: 5%
- Iron: 16%
This is a daily nutrition value that bases on 2000 calories. You can change the burger size depending on your needs.
Difference Between Patties
Both of the burgers makes with a meat patty, but the processing is a slight difference that makes a difference in size, taste, and flavor. What more?
- A hamburger makes ground meat or beef used in several types of the cow’s flesh. Though the steak burger also comes from the cow meats, you have to collect a better grade of beef or meat for making the steak patty.
- Steakburger comes with a grinder or chopped that use the meat grinder to form the essential patty. But the cake of the steak burger mainly comes from a particular steak cut that you like to order in the restaurant. The hamburger’s patties have to cook at first and need to use inside the bun with other ingredients.
- A good patty of a ground steak burger usually is expensive than a patty of hamburger. The cause of it that you will get the real cut of steak patty form than the leftover which one you will find with a beef patty.
- The meat’s grade will help you keep the steak patty super juicy, taste, and flavorful. Most of the steak patties are leaner that contain lower fat than beef patties. They can dry out so fast if you don’t cook the patties perfectly.
Make Steak Burger Patties
What can be the best method to cook steak burgers? There have a few practical ways that help you to cook patty for making steak burgers quickly with full taste and flavor. Below has some effective processes that you can try at home.
- Oven: Cook patties on your non-stick baking sheet and fixed for 375-degrees oven. Cook it 4to6 minutes on every side that can depend on the requirement of the cooking level. Optionally, sear the burgers into the pan on the stove and then put them in the oven.
- Grill: Since the steak burger doesn’t contain a lot of fat, grilling will find a safe way to cook the patties if you are seeking to get a smokier flavor. Place the burger on the higher part of the grill only for two or three minutes for each surface. Then shift the patties into the lower part of the grill for an additional 5 to 6 minutes and get your desired level patties within a short time.
- Pan: If you don’t have another option without a pan, you can quickly try it. Here it can be best if you used a cast-iron skillet to the patties on the stove. Now get ready your cakes brushing oil on the surface of them, and cook on medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, but don’t forget to cook both sides, maintaining equal time.
Make Hamburger Patties
Make the best hamburger patties on grill or stove at home. Thick or thin, so what, you can make anyone using a grill or stove. Below we have shown the best and the easiest method to get a restaurant taste and flavor hamburger at home every time.
- Cook Time:
- Preparation Time: 15-minutes
- Cook Time: 10-minutes
- Total Time: 25-minutes
- Ingredients (serving -6 patties):
- 2-pounds ground chuck
- 1/2 –cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1-egg (large size)
- Sonic Signature Sauce: 2-tablespoon
- Salt: 1-teaspoon
- Garlic powder: 1-teaspoon
- onion powder: 1-teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1/2 –teaspoon
Take a large size mixing bowl and take the meat to grind for burgers. Now add all ingredients with ground beef, egg, and crushed crackers. Mix the ingredients by hand and make a smooth mixer of the meat.
Press the mixed meat down without giving more pressure on a disk. You can use a knife to cut or divide the patty mixer. Divide the mixer into 6-thick parts, and each portion will 1/3-pounds in weight. If you want to make thin patties, you can 12-thin patties easily.
Set a baking sheet and lined a wax paper or foil to keep the prepared patties. Give the perfect shape of the patty mixer and make a large size than your required bun. Now set the prepared raw patties on the baking sheet. Use a tablespoon or teaspoon to press the patties in the medal so that they don’t puff up when they cook.
Preheat the skillet on 350-400-degree F.
If you make thick patties, fry them 4 to 5 minutes per side. But for thin patties, you have to countless time than the thick patty
Place the hot patties between two buns and used other toppings to serve with an excellent warm, real burger instantly.
Steakburger Vs Hamburger. So, what are you thinking which one will win for your opinion? From our side, both of them are winners for their different tastes and flavor. They are different from look to the cooking process and will give different serving experience.
So, which one do you like to serve at your next party? I personally like to fit both of them.
Leave your comment and share your experience.
You can also read this article; Meat Grinder Recipes
You can also read this article; Grilled Steakhouse Burger