A common question to all newbie chefs. I know it's kind of weird. But trust me! A bizarre question can bring something big meat grinder recipe.
Such as -you are going to know a list of simple ground meat recipes from here. It will help to fuel up your brain to invent new dishes.
Now, are you ready? Let me start with an answer then.
Is it meat grinder recipes or ground meat recipes?
It is ground meat recipes. Why? A meat grinder is a machine to ground the meat. That's what google says.
So, the answer is solved! Let's move on to the recipes with one last question.
Why is a meat grinder essential?
Meat grinder shears the meat for chewing better; it breaks the long fiber and muscles to keep the texture. And this texture changes the taste of food.
For instance, a gravy beef chunk won't taste good as the ground patty. Why? The meat cannot blend with other ingredients. So, the result is just an odd food experience.
Best ground meat recipes - Simple:
No more questions. It's time to know some super easy ground meat recipes. So, the recipes are all made from beef. If you have beef in stock, try these.
1. Worcestershire Burger Recipe:
A perfect burger to surprise your family member. Here is the recipe.
- Canola oil
- Ground beef 1.5/2lb
- Black pepper(grounded)
- Kosher Salt
- Worcestershire sauce (3 Ts)
How to make it?
- First, prepare the grill with medium heat.
- Once hot, pour a slight canola oil on the grill grate.
- Shape the ground beef into balls, and make 3 inches patty.
- Put the raw patty inside the grill.
- Don't forget to season with Salt and pepper during the grill.
- Flip the patty when it gets brown. Do it till cooked.
- Next, pour Worcestershire sauce and layer the cheese.
- Reduce the heat
- Wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Your patty is done.
- Serve it with sliced tomato, pickle, lettuce, and mayonnaise.
- Let me know the taste. Will you?
2. Ground Beef Pasta:
En-light your dinner table with this delicious beef pasta recipe.
- Lean ground beef 1 or 1.5 pounds
- Olive oil ( 1 tablespoon)
- 1 small diced onion.
- Garlic, cloves, and mince (3 each)
- Beef stock ( ¾ )
- Marinara sauce (a jar)
- 8 ounces Pasta ( as your choice)
- Black pepper and kosher salt
- Fresh Basil leaf ¾ cups (chopped)
- Parmesan (¾ cups)
How To Cook?
- Take an instant pot or skillet
- Pour olive oil let it heat
- Keep the heat moderate
- After cooking the oil, add ground beef.
- Cook it until it gets brown.
- Remove the extra fat.
- Add onion and stir for a minute.
- Then add garlic and stir again.
- Pour the beef stock, marinara sauce. Then stir.
- Season it with kosher salt and grounded black pepper.
- Let it cook for 4 minutes.
- Taste and serve.
3. Classic melted Patty:
A mashup of grilled cheese and cheeseburger. Heading to the ingredients
- Ground beef chuck(1/1.5lbs)
- Black or any pepper
- Kosher Salt.
- Mayonnaise 1/3 cups
- Thinly sliced rye bread ( 5 to 6)
- Swiss cheese (moderately thin)
- American cheese (delicate)
- Caramelized onion
How to cook?
It takes 20 minutes to cook. So let's see the process below:
- Shape the ground beef into thin patties
- Cook the patties by seasoning with salt pepper and cheese
- Keep the heat moderate during cooking.
- When the beef is cooked, let go for the second session.
- Wipe up the skillet, and put the rye bread slice on it.
- Add mayonnaise layer, caramelized onion, beef patty, and Swiss cheese over the bread.
- Cook it and flip it for a while.
- Next, add the American cheese on the top bread layer.
- Place the top with a previously cooked layer
- And cook again until crispy.
- Serve it for breakfast.
4. Pizza Meatloaf Spiral:
An Italian dish for a perfect evening hangout. Try it now.
- 300g beef mince
- Sausage meat 300g
- Breadcrumbs 60g
- Parmesan 75g
- 2 minced onion
- 2 whisked egg
- Ketchup 60ml
- Dijon mustard (1ts)
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Parsley ( 1Ts)
- Oregano 1(ts)
- Salt 1 (ts)
- Pepper (1s)
- Mozzarella (enough)
- Pepperoni (enough)
How to cook?
- Mix all the ingredients except Mozzarella and Pepperoni.
- After mixing it, make it like a dough and chill it for one hour.
- One hour later, take the pan and cover it with foil paper.
- Fill up the foil paper with mozzarella and pepperoni
- Then place the dough on one side of the foil paper.
- Roll the dough with the foil paper.
- Bake 190/370 degrees for 50 minutes.
- You are done.
Enjoy the evening
5. Cheese stuffed dough ball chili pie
A must-try food to celebrate the graduation party. Here is the recipe.
- Oil 1 ts
- One diced white onion.
- 3 cloves minced garlic.
- Minced beef 1/1.5-lb
- Salt, pepper, cumin powder, cayenne pepper, paprika (1 ts)
- Tomato paste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- Brown sugar 1 ts
- One can of Kidney beans
- Pizza dough 500g
- Mozzarella 1 cube (6)
- Garlic butter 2/1
How to cook?
- Take a skillet and pour oil
- Keep the heat moderate
- Add onion, stir it and add garlic.
- Out the minced beef
- Cook for 30 seconds.
- Then add Salt, pepper, cumin powder, cayenne pepper, and paprika
- Stir all the ingredients for a perfect mix.
- Add tomato paste and beef stock. Stir once again.
- Include chopped tomato and brown sugar
- Cook once again for a minute.
- Then add the kidney beans. And let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Next, make pizza dough and put a cube of mozzarella in it.
- Prepare 5 to 6 dough, and leave it over the cooked meat.
- Give a touch of garlic butter over the pizza dough.
- Bake it for 30 minutes under 180-degree heat.
- Done! Taste and enjoy the party.
During this Covid19 pandemic, I tried all the recipes. These are less time consuming and delicious. So, I hope you got the answer with some must-try recipes. Share your food image with us. Let us know how it tastes.