Having the best food processor is an essential kitchen gadget today. To dice, slice, grind, and many more jobs can push on one button or turn of the crack. It not only saves our valuable time but also gives fresh ground meat at home.
But there has one reason that holds back people from getting one. Most of the food processors are so expensive with the best quality, and the cheaper tend to come with bad quality.
But all cheap appliances don’t come with low-quality. In this review post, we provide all the important information where you can get the best food processor under $100. There has a matter of thinking about some points in selecting the right food processor for you.
- Why should you invest in Food Processor?
- For What Do You Need A Food Processor?
- What size of food processor should you pick?
- What to consider before pick the best Food processor
- Reviews of 6 Best Food Processors Under $100
- What is the Best rated food processor under $100?
- Top-rated Food Processors Comparison Chart
- Our Final Words!
Why should you invest in Food Processor?
Even if you can’t like to cook, a food processor is an outstanding appliance to use by home chefs plus beginner cook. Here is why:
Easy To Use
When functions and features can differ depending on the food processor types, they are easy to use. If you learn the basics and it’s so trouble-free putting the food and next turn on the power button, that’s it.
All of you just should know how to prepare ingredients for mincing and outline what types of grinding or cutting constancy you need to make a perfect recipe.
Clean Up The Diet
If you try to clean up your diet, there have some less-healthy options that you still purchase from the market for convenience. For instance, salad dressing, which contains some extra sugar that you have to avoid, and you can do it only dressing yourself.
A food processor can only help you do it, and you can precisely control what adds into your recipe and what not.
A food processor lets you make things from scrape what you would or purchase from the store. Instead of investing for pre-packed food items, you can pick wholesome ingredients and make your dish with less-cost but more quantity and high-quality.
For What Do You Need A Food Processor?
A food processor can use to make more recipes, even for baby food or crush crackers. Below have some homemade options that you can make with your best food processor under $100, even though without them, there are many options to do using a food processor.
Dressing Or Dip Making
Don’t more purchase fatty and expensive dip or dressing. Make them at home with a food processor besides hummus, salsa, condiments, curry paste, and many more items that are so healthy and you may not think before.
If you are a nuts butter lover, you must love to get fresh nut kinds of butter at home that are easy to make with the top-rated food processor. You can make any types of nut butter like peanut butter, almond butter, whatever you want. Using the best food processor under 100, you even can make nut butter without adding any sugar.
Ice-Cream And Shakes
Was it late night when you desire a craving cold treats with your partner? It won’t happen anymore when you have the most durable food processor in your kitchen. Yes, why don’t you try your own ice-cream recipe or milkshakes using a food processor?
Add any fruits with ice-cream and enjoy the fresh new flavor and delicious ice-cream or shake without calories.
The best food processor under 100 lets you grind any meat or chicken at home to make hamburgers, sausage, or meatballs easily and quickly. If you want to grind your favorite chicken with the best food processor for meat, you should know at first how to grind chicken in a food processor.
What size of food processor should you pick?
There are several types and sizes of food processors in the current market. But which one will better for you mainly depends on your workload and functions.
1. Large Size Food Processor
Large-size food processors refer to a unit features with a large work bowl that comes with 12 to16 cups capacity. They contain the strongest plus largest feed tube. The larger container is perfect for a large amount of food.
2. Medium Size Food Processor
The medium size food processor’s capacity is less than start from 7 to 11 cups, and it minimized the larger ones. They include all functions of a large size processor just with a small bowl but a weaker motor than a large one.
3. Small Size Food Processor
A small food processor is also known as a mini chopper for this size processor’s mini function. Small bowl, less capacity under 7-cups, few parts, and features construct the small food processor. It is perfect for pureeing food, grinding dried fruits, or cutting garlic or onion.
Like a mini chopper, it works to chop and mix at a similar time. It helps you to make mayonnaise and mustard with less effort.
What to consider before pick the best Food processor
Power & Wattage
The food grinder vs food processor main difference between them is power and wattage. But the best food processors determine how powerful it is to chop and slice any food easily. If you have the intention to grind more problematic ingredients like frozen nuts, vegetables, or any meats, you have to go for a more powerful and higher wattage food processor.
Blades are the most important parts that need to process different types of food successfully. For instance, a few kinds of blades are right for cutting more good ingredients when others can chop large and bulk foods. So, look for the best food processor under $100 with multiple cutting blades if you desire to get different types of recipes.
The food processor comes in a different container, capacity, size, and design. The larger size has a capacity of about 16 cups, where a medium-size food processor comes with 7-cups capacity.
If you desire to pick a high-quality food processor under 100, you have to purchase one made with powerful ingredients and a sturdy overall design. A food processor typically has different types of parts. So, it is significant for looking at all the parts that work together and risk-free. In this case, you should look for stainless steel and a reliable design.
Safety for the electric machine is also another essential object. For this reason, you rely on the well-known brand that has been providing since many years ago with satisfaction products to their customers. You can follow our list of products to review the famous brand ad their best food processor for the money.
Reviews of 6 Best Food Processors Under $100
In this review post, we are from what we find the most worth-buying on this current market. Here we have shown different size food processors under 100 so that you can pick depending on your requirement only.
|Large Size Food processor|
|1. Hamilton Beach (70725A) Food Processor|
2. OSTER FPSTFP1355 Food Processor
|Medium size food processor|
|3. KitchenAid KFP0718CU Food Processor|
4. Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental Food Processor
|Small Size food processor|
|5. Hamilton Beach (72850) Food Processor|
6. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Food Processor
Below have our top picks for the best food processors under $100:
1. Hamilton Beach (70725A) Food Processor
- Brand: Hamilton Beach
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Product Dimension: 16.25 H X 9.55 W X 8.76 D
- Item Weight: 6.5-pounds
The Hamilton Beach Stack & Snap Food Processor is designed uniquely without requiring twisting, locking, or any turning option during assembly. With this food processor, chop, slice, mix or puree anything easily. The stainless steel blade will help you to do any mincing jobs correctly.
The powerful motor with dual-speed pulse control saves your time and money. The larger size bowl can hold large size ingredients that need to prevent leaks the mixing liquids.
The bowl’s wide mouth can feed chute fits the whole foods quickly; that is the easy process with less prep time. The simple activities guide of this device shows which blades to use and which button to push.
- Easy to Assemble: This food processor is easy to assemble without requires any difficulty of twisting or locking. The simple activities guide is printed on food for easy use.
- Large capacity: This food processor has a large bowl that helps to put off leaks while mixing liquids.
- Stainless steel blade: The blade of this processor is stainless steel that is fine to reversible slice, chop, shred, and puree just anything.
- Wide feed chute: It comes with a wide mouth feed chute that fits all foods so quick and easy process but less preparation time.
2. OSTER FPSTFP1355 Food Processor
- Brand: OSTER
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Product dimension: 8.7 X 9.6 X 16.4 inch
- Item weight: 7.09 pounds
The OSTER FPSTFP1355 prep food processor is another device that is the best cheap food processor of our list. With the Dough blade, it is easy to use to prepare any foods at home just like a professional chef. It lets you chop, slice, shred, and knead, making it easy to enjoy your kitchen time with prep work fast and easy.
The two-speed setting system of this food processor allows you to give complete control over the food being processed. Plus, this device’s pulse control permits you to make sure the food isn’t over-processed.
- Wide mouth chute: 5-inches wide mouth perfect to continuous feed and makes it easy to process the large-size fruits and vegetables and minimum prep work.
- Multiple-Speeds: With double speeds plus pulse setting systems, they provide complete control that can effectively process the food.
- Compact Storage: The blades and other accessories neatly stack into the bowl for convenient storage and organization.
- Versatility: This device has a large capacity and allows using for versatility like slice, shredding, chopping, and kneading simply.
3. KitchenAid KFP0718CU Food Processor
The contour silver color KitchenAid KFP0718CU food processor is for aesthetes. It is extremely same as the earlier model that has come with three control settings like low, high, and beat plus a 2-in-1 largemouth feed cylinder with the peddler for nonstop processing. You can simply chop, mix, slice, and kneads using this machine.
With 7-cup work, the bowl is sufficient for a small but large amount of food. The lid with the big bowl of this food processor includes safety mechanism and the means of it if they can’t put the device start to work safely. The multi-purpose blade is strong to slice disc and reversible shredding.
This food processor is so durable, powerful, elegant design, smaller but large enough, and fits any specialized refurbish countertop. The means of it is the product tested by the manufacturer and work just like a new device.
- Easy to set up: Just one click with a twist-free bowl and a latched lid makes it easy to set up.
- Easy to clean: With the sealed and leak resistance bowl, less food gets trap into the bowl and lid. The bowl, cover, and other accessories are dishwasher safe.
- Easy to store: The compact design with bowl accessories storage with suitable cord wrap.
- 3-speeds setting: Three-speed settings like low, medium and high let you handles versatile of ingredients effectively. The leisurely paddle with an illuminated LED control system makes the operating system simple.
- Multi-purpose Blade: The multi-purpose stainless steel blade perfect to chop, puree, and slice anything like cucumber too tomatoes, or cheese.
4. Cuisinart FP-8SV Elemental Food Processor
The Cuisinart Element food processor is designed to present food prep work a recipe you require. This device is so bulky to slice any element for a festivity sized portion of rumba and sturdy enough to turn a complete the work bowl of vegetables into healthy soup within a second.
The rubberized touchpad can control and reversible shred and slice this tool’s disc and make it a popular of creative home chefs. This is the best Cuisinart food processor spiralizer attachment that is removable and washable without any risk.
This is the best cheap food processor that comes with an 8-cup capacity and is perfect to prepare a large segment of any foods or meals with least amount of efforts. It is a time saver and ideal to make your favorite dish by chopping, pureeing the soup quickly.
- Dishwasher Safe: This device is also dishwasher safe; you can clean it easily with less time and safely.
- 3-speed system: Low, medium, and high-speed networks let you control the machine as you need effectively.
- Powerful Motor: The powerful motor will help you to mince, chop, slice, grind, and knead any food with less time and adequately.
- Effective Blade: This device’s blade is practical and multi-functional that can fulfill all your desire in one machine at home.
- Removable parts: The parts of this machine-like bowl, blade, and lid are removable that you can wash and save separately after every use.
5. Hamilton Beach Mini (72850) Food Processor
The Hamilton Beach 72850 Stack and Snap Food Processor is an ideal kitchen device to speed up food prep due to handling chopping, pureeing, and emulsifying within minutes. It is the best budget food processor which bowl is designed specially to fit on the base without twisting or locking, and the lid cracks safely to the bowl for the safe operation of this machine.
This food processor also works as a food grinder to prep by handling the shredding, mixing, or chopping for you. It is a favorite food processor because it has power enough to chop the onion, nuts, garlic, and many more ingredients that need for the daily recipe.
To make your baby food or puree sauce, it is a perfect device. This machine is easy to handle and clean all the parts. You can remove the part sand wash them properly.
- Only stack: The patented stack design makes the food processor easy to assemble and use. So, quickly press the lid and chop plus release to stop.
- Perfect for everyday use: Chop and mix up to 3 cups of elements daily of the week with the 3-cup chopper. It’s an ideal size for regular use though it is small in size but easy top storage.
- Easy to clean: The work bowl, lid, and the blade of this device is removable and dishwasher safe so that you can clean them quickly and store them in a safe place.
- Ideal for tough ingredients: This small food processor comes with a strong power motor that provides all the power that actually need to prepare all types of food like onion, nut, herb, hummus, and homemade baby food.
6. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Food Processor
The Cuisinart DLC-2ABC food processor is a mini food saver machine that is ideal for multi-purpose prep tasks like chopping, grinding, pureeing, and blending. The Sharpe edge offers a sturdy cutting surface grinding by spices and other tough foods.
The pulse functions give maximum control for perfect processing like grinding or mincing. If you haven’t enough ideas to cook, you can get help from the manual and book of a recipe from where you can gather a lot of new cook and recipes.
As the mini food processor, it can take up lowest amount of counter space as well as stores tidily on the cabinet. It is a 24-ounce food processor that is ideal as a little helper for small to smaller food preparation or herbs finely. If you have hard cheese, you can use it to grind them simply and so fast.
- Dishwasher safe: This machine is so small but dishwasher safe, and you can clean it easily.
- Easy to use: Though it is a small size food processor, you can handle and operate it fast and easily.
- Lightweight: As a small food processor machine, it is so light in weight, and you can move it anywhere as your need.
- Recipe book: This food processor comes with a manual and recipe book to help you handle new recipes.
What is the Best rated food processor under $100?
If you are still looking for overall functional, reliable, and the best food processor under 100 dollars then you can take a look at “Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY 14-Cup Food Processor“
It has come with a 720 wattage motor with 14 cups large capacity that can be suitable for your kitchen if you have to handle large tasks alone in your kitchen. For the best food processor for meat under $100, we defiantly recommend you this food processor that has high-quality feature and budget-friendly for anyone.
If you are willing to get a mini food saver with less motor wattage, you should think about the “Ranbem mini food processor” that is so small and perfect for little tasks which are so more than the large functions in your everyday kitchen.
This mini food processor is so lovely to look that includes 100-wattage motor power and 2.5-cups capacity. It is so durable, affordable, lightweight, and reliable, and you can pick it for your little more jobs for regular tasks of your kitchen.
There are many excellent options while you will go for the best food processor under $100. It is a matter of getting something well-featured with sufficient power depends on how much plus how often you need to use it.
Top-rated Food Processors Comparison Chart
Model: Hamilton Beach (70725A)
Warranty: 1-year (Limited)
Model: OSTER FPSTFP1355
Material: Stainless steel
Warranty: 1-year (Limited)
Model: KitchenAid KFP0718CU
Wattage: Rechargeable lithium battery
Warranty: 90-days renewed guarantee
Our Final Words!
Though we have already discussed and gathered up the 6-best food processor under $100 available in the market, with those options, we also keep another best options that will also help you pick the best one depending on your requirements.
We have shown the features and quality of the enlisted food processor to understand the best features and go the right decision quickly. Now look through all of them and make a wise and worthwhile decision so that you can invest your valuable money in the ideal product.
You can also read this article; food processor and a blender